Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Modest Mouse Concert

So it was so kickass, lemme start with that.
We got there early, got our paraphernalia (read: tee shirts) and found our seats. We had had Second row seats. We watch the opening band, Matt Costa, awesome by the way. for an hour. As we wait for Modest Mouse, we start plotting to sit in the two front row seats in front of us the minute it gets dark, hehe. Modest Mouse comes out (swoon, Issac!) one song in they invite everyone to come closer, since the show didn't sell out. This is when Ava and I make our move to the pit area . Security catches a bunch of people, but not us....well not for a while, like five songs. We begrudgingly go back to our seats which are taken by some other chicks. No biggie, we squeeze in, the next thing I know this guy in a suit is telling me to go back up front (me? really? and I didn't have to show any cleavage? ALRIGHT!) So I grab Ava's arm and we go back to the Orchestra level, getting a better spot than before! We look back, they are lettin' girls come into the area. We were so close that I could feel my hair moving from the speakers that we were by I get home and Jake is like "were you smoking....you smell like smoke" I was so close to Issac I smelled like his cigarette! hahah
Posted pics too...sorry they are uber blurry as they were taken with my phone...and most of you know how bad it sucks (damn T-Mobile.)

No comments: