Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blog On Birthday (B.O.B)/ St Patty's Day

St. Patty’s Day and Kallay’s BIRTHDAY!
So to meet Kalz 'n Crew at 8:30 I had to be up and on my way out of town at 7 a.m. Made my way down to Savannah and SUPRISE! couldn't find a parking garage. Finally did, told Kallay "hey I am on Congress and Abercorn". Get down to the street with Kallay on the phone...we were some true dumbasses both of us saying that we were on the corner of Congress and Abercorn....yea did I mention that it was on Reynold's Square...meaning both of us were technically on the corner...took us some time but we figured it out--haha.
From there we decide to go get some grub before the parade started at 10:15. Mosey over to City Market, and go to Wild Wings for Kegs and Eggs...(momma didn't eat no eggs with beer---yuck). We talked Kallay into eating grits for the first time. And she finally opened her Christmas present! After the 9 a.m. brew we headed down to the parade. Found a perfect locale--if you are Kallay's height which Teresa and I aren't Kallay made nice with our parade neighbors, one of which made her a bloody mary (for BIRTHDAY) which we all sipped...and Kallay ditched. After about an hour of parade watching Piggly Wiggly on a Led Zeppelin rockin' float, we head down to River Street. Grab some $2 beer (go Teresa with your bright ideas), where I found someone wearing a Oregon shirt...made an ass out of myself screaming "Go Ducks" with Kallay .
Headed down to Spanky's for lunch, where we had a 45 minute wait. Alright, no biggie gotta finish the Bud anyways. This is where I know I was starting to be nuts. We look across the street at some other couple waiting for Spanky's too. And the girl--is picking--her boyfriend's pimples---and wiped it on the bench. I start screaming at her to stop it...not nice...yucky...however they didn't hear me...Finding our appetites we eat Spanky's. And go listen to the two bands they had going. I do some horrible windmill dancing-- but still preserved my coolness. I say that because we were probably the only people who didn't fall down on River Street the whole day. (dude one chick bit it hard and broke her camera) More beer...$1 jello shots...
Went to One Eyed Lizzy's for Peach Pomergranate Margaritas. Times two. Watched the Bagpipe Firefighters....somehow we join in on the parade of dancers. (it is a blur no lie) Met Ms. Savannah, where Kallay says she wants to steal her tiara because it is "BIRTHDAY". She rocks...super nice and we grind danced on each other--haha.
Go to the Hyatt after Bagpipe dancing for some real dancing. Some big chick gave me beads when I was dancing. interesting. I got hot...and couldn't hear...Teresa got a 23 yr old to buy her beer (right on girl) and Kallay taught some kid to dance. Me, I walked my happy ass out.
I am getting tired of writing this blog...sorry--hahah all in all we had a BLAST ON BIRTHDAY (B.O.B.) Got home safely and slept like a baby.

No comments: