Sunday, December 14, 2008

And the weiner is...

...I mean Winner ;)


Well after being screwed out of my Molly Pitcher award about four years ago I finally got it (remember that Kallay, at the ball?) :D SCORE!


Uncle Reed was watching James so that Jake and I could go hob nob with Col. Fryc and a bunch of strangers...super fun. So there we were, Jake and I, standing in the formal living room with about sixteen other people, all who are shoving their faces full of cheeses and crackers. We stand...for an hour in the exact same place--trying to make pleasant conversation with each other but come on--we have been hanging out all morning what more is there to say? So needless to say we are scrapping the bottom of the barrel with lame comments like "what do you want to do for dinner" or "did you call TJ?" LAME
Finally we receive our awards---and bolt a.s.a.p. Go back to Reed's house to pose in front of his naked tree--precious huh...my award is bigger than Jake's, who received a Honorable Order of Saint Barbara award, :P and my medal is heavier....so ha! Although it took forever to get the Molly Pitcher I am so stoked to have it! Oh and for those who dunno what a Molly Pitcher is- "The Artillery Order of Molly Pitcher recognizes individuals who have voluntarily contributed in a significant way to the improvement of the Field Artillery Community."

2 comments:

On the Look Out said...

You look super cute in the picture. I don't see you as a hob nob kind of person though. Congrats on the larger award. hehehe. And yes the cookies are all done with some to spare. Thank God.

Kallay said...

i'm so proud of you! you significant server, you!! :D love the outfit, love the hair, haha bigger medal! go girl!