Wednesday, October 29, 2008

As I look around this stark blog

I figure this would be an opportune time to "introduce" myself. Although many of my (hopeful) readers will know me either through BoS or IRL I still thought what better forum to truly express who I have grown to be.
I am a product of the military as in I am a military brat. Which basically means I am bullheaded and as crass as they come. My foul language is even sometimes overbearing for myself. How about that! But with that potty mouth I have learned to use it as a weapon, my silver tongue if you will.
I am a Alice in Wonderland-aholic. I even manage to have an entire room in my house dedicated to the Lewis Carroll novel and I have Alice on my person at all times. Sometimes she is hard to spot but trust me, she's there....somewhere.
My life revolves around my family....mostly the monster in which was ripped from my flesh (too graphic? NAHHHH) We named him James, after my dad and it has the same meaning as Jacob; he who supplants". After all those baby books we bought...that is what we chose.
I love to read and watch movies...which is why I have been dubbed "the movie guru" You name a actor and I can give their filmography. Or you name a movie and I can name actors...it is really a curse for anyone that goes to the movies with me but I can be a Godsent too....to those stuck without a movie title.
My newest addictions have been the Twilight series...which I finished all three books in record time, ask anyone...blogging (dur), selling on ebay and Amazon (poor friends get to hear almost daily what has sold!)
I say ridiculous (yep people this is how you spell that mind boggling word) expressions, usually to Kallay during our frequent morning coffee/pack of smokie treat conversations. I have been known to say "God bless God" and "I will fax Jesus on this matter later" Yea, I am pretty random if this blog alone hasn't confirmed that for you.

And with that I am off...

1 comment:

Kallay said...

YAY!!!! welcome to blog spot! woot! btw, i'm following you... follow me too!