Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Greetings and Salutations

And welcome to what I hope becomes an adventure....that you can thoroughly enjoy in the privacy of your own home while in your pajamas. Nothing beats that unless you like to hang about your residence in the nude.

Add me to the every growing populace who feels like they need their voice to be heard. What do I have to say, honestly I don't know. It is tentative- a day to day observation of what I see in my life and how it effects me. And let's be honest, I have opinions. Lots of them. I have quirks, stories, and also the desire to create laughter.

I hope to amuse, rather than abuse your eyes and mind and hope that everytime you come away from my blog you feel like you have gained something even if it is only the desire for a cheesecake.

2 comments:

sarah said...

ok love the name of your blog. yay! im totally going to be your stalker on here, by the way.

Mandi said...

Add me to the stalk list!! And welcome to the blog world!!