Sunday, November 9, 2008

I crave.

I bet you thought I was going to ramble on about me wanting to stuff a cheesecake down my throat, right....nah...although that does sound pretty good about now. hm....

Anywho.

My craving is to somehow become a hermit, a recluse. Okay, but here is the catch...I want to come out into the public every so often and have actual relationships; human contact (yea yea even if it is with El Pasoans who loathe me). Don't get me wrong I love my friends and family but sometimes I long for the solitude of still quietness which rarely happens with a five year old boy flitting about. I love the way my mind wanders and my thoughts become so clear that I find comfort in my decisions. Instead, I get the everyday noises that distract me, that create havoc and make my brain run amok. I think that is why I look forward to blogging. It gives me the same sensation- letting my thoughts outpour onto an empty screen; purging my minds spew (pretty picture huh)
Although 9 times out of 10 my thoughts are still in disarray, it is still nice to be able to let them flow freely with little to no worry of repercussions. I mean I may have to make a retraction blog, like Kallay ;) , but I wouldn't count on it if I were you....I usually don't have any remorse for my feelings...hurting people yes...but not for my own personal thoughts. I am entitled to that...I mean, it is MY name on my blog, right. So until your name is on my blog, which ain't gonna happen....just let me retch up my thoughts (yea more vomit-like words)

1 comment:

Kallay said...

*giggles*

it was more of an addition than a retraction. you know... like chocolate cake is so fucking messy but i love it all the same.

apparently i forgot the love part.

so i had to add it on in there. it turned out pretty well.

and i agree. blogging is good for emptying the mind. so good.